Real Time Physique Transformation by Adam Waters (First Attempt)

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Day 18 Pics

G'day,

Today I did my upper body workout consisting of chest, shoulders, back triceps and biceps. I did 6 sets on each with a superset to finish each set. A superset means performing another set with no rest, usually switching to an alternative exercise but still targetting the same body part. I scored a personal best on chest with 24 kg/s on Dumbell bench press.

As always, when undertaking a serious bodybuilding program it is imperative to keep good logs. Not only of weight you lifted but also pinpointing exercises that you can increase on your next workout. This is why I recommend you fill out your log in REAL TIME, i.e., when you have just finished the exercise so it is still fresh in your mind.

Here are Day 18 pics for October 12, 2006.

Peace, Aj


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home